cddstamps on stamps

my thoughts on stamps, stamp collecting, philately in general and maybe a few other topics !

Sunday, September 01, 2019

Hello, for those of you who collect North Borneo I thought I would show a couple of stamps for you.
This is SG 158 SC# 136 Mint Hinged with the Chocolate Brown shade and with perf 13½ x 14
This is the Apple Green shade, SG 168 SC# 142 also Mint Hinged with perf 13½ x 14 There are many more in the cddstamps online store. We hope you can visit us and enjoy looking around. Best wishes and enjoy your stamps Michael cddstamps.com

1 Comments:

At 8:59 PM, Blogger Bluecollarwrench said...

Mike, while excellent pictures, why does it appear that theres only three legs in photo #1?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Click to zoom in on my visitor map!
Click to zoom in on my visitor map!