cddstamps on stamps

my thoughts on stamps, stamp collecting, philately in general and maybe a few other topics !

Tuesday, August 27, 2019

Hello, How about these two from the recent Royal Mail new issue, Curious Customs.

Cannot see the point of the issue myself, but since someone kindly sent a letter to me from the UK and were thoughtful enough to put this pair on I thought I would share with you.

I mean, how many people know of the custom "Burning the Clocks in Brighton", or even the "Padstow Obby Oss". Lost for words to say anything else polite about the issue. :-)

Enjoy your stamps and if you are really quick you might find these in the online shop along with other rare postally used new issues!

Michael cddstamps.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Click to zoom in on my visitor map!
Click to zoom in on my visitor map!