cddstamps on stamps

my thoughts on stamps, stamp collecting, philately in general and maybe a few other topics !

Monday, January 08, 2018

Hello, I guess most readers have seen the Game of Thrones stamp images, courtesy of various web sites / blogs and Royal Mail publications.  All a bit over the top perhaps? 

Here is one of the strips of 5 in case you haven't.

Personally I am looking forward to the Royal Air Force Centenary issue in March.   I have not seen details yet but lets hope it wont be too many stamps, like the Game of Thrones issue.  I counted 15 different stamps just from the basic issue of 10 and 5 in the Miniature Sheet  and that excludes the Retail Booklet, the Collector Sheet and the Prestige Booklet.   Expensive proposition? 

 Enjoy your stamps.... whatever you collect.  Best wishes   Michael  cddstamps.com

1 Comments:

At 3:44 PM, Blogger Roy said...

RAF issue is a set of 6 + A miniature sheet

Values are 1ST Lightnig F6, 1st Spitfire Mk 1, £1.40 Vulcan V2, 31.40 Typhoon,£1.57 Sopwith Camel, £1.57 Nimrod Mk2

Mini sheet has 4 x different Red Arrows stamps 2 x 1st and 2 x £1.40

Roy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Click to zoom in on my visitor map!
Click to zoom in on my visitor map!