cddstamps on stamps

my thoughts on stamps, stamp collecting, philately in general and maybe a few other topics !

Sunday, January 07, 2018


Hello, How was your weekend? Good I hope and plenty of time for stamps. I made time and have listed another 200 plus Nyasaland in the cddstamps online store. If you collect Southern Africa please have a look. copy or click this link https://www.hipstamp.com/store/cddstamps
Along with these and over 300 Southern Rhodesia last week we have an excellent selection for you to fill a few gaps in your collection or simply to just improve the quality of the stamps in your collection.
Take this lovely Mint Never Hinged example. SG 201, (Scott 134) Apart from being a lovely stamp, I wonder how many readers know what a Nyala is? We can learn so much from philately. A Nyala is really an antelope but one native to Southern Africa and quite distinguishable by it spiral horns
Enjoy your stamps.. Best wishes Michael cddstamps.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Click to zoom in on my visitor map!
Click to zoom in on my visitor map!