cddstamps on stamps

my thoughts on stamps, stamp collecting, philately in general and maybe a few other topics !

Wednesday, December 27, 2017


Hello,  I hope everyone had a lovely Christmas, and you are all looking forward to the New Year.  I hope 2018 is a great year for us all, and our philatelic activities are enjoyable.

Just back from a few days in Hong Kong. So nice to spend Christmas there especially as it meant I could visit the Stamp arcade in Mong Kok.  This was a gift to me from one of my favourite sellers there. How nice of them. Actually gave me a few free covers. so I had yet another philatelic Christmas present.

It shows the Lantau Link, which one crosses going from the airport to Kowloon and onto Hong Kong Island itself. Opened in 1997, yes 20 years ago, hard to believe it has been that long. It comprises the Tsing Ma Bridge, The Kap Shai Mun Bridge  and a viaduct connecting the two bridges.

Happy New Year   Best wishes   Michael  cddstamps.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Click to zoom in on my visitor map!
Click to zoom in on my visitor map!