cddstamps on stamps

my thoughts on stamps, stamp collecting, philately in general and maybe a few other topics !

Sunday, December 18, 2016


Hello, Sunday evening here and I did find time today to have a look at a few stamps. I saw these and since it is Christmas in 7 days I thought I would show these two stamps from the 2004 Royal Mail issue.

There are so many new issues for Christmas but rather than show a new issue I thought it might be interesting to look back at previous issues.  Perhaps you have some favourites?  Write to me - cddstamps@gmail.com - with images and why they are your favourites and I will try to publish and share with other readers.

Have you bought yourself a Christmas present yet?  I got mine today on eBay.   You don't need to look at eBay, just go to cddstamps.com and my online store and perhaps you will be able to fill a few gaps in your GB or British Commonwealth collection from over 25,000 listings

Go on, treat yourself, It is Christmas :-)

More Christmas stamps over the coming days.

Best wishes... Michael  cddstamps.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Click to zoom in on my visitor map!
Click to zoom in on my visitor map!