cddstamps on stamps

my thoughts on stamps, stamp collecting, philately in general and maybe a few other topics !

Friday, December 23, 2016



Hello, one final Christmas stamps image before I sign-off for a few days break over the Christmas weekend.  These as you can see are from Australia and are the 2016 issue, from a miniature sheet.

They are reported to present the theme of Biblical stories. I am not going to pass comment on these. I will leave to judge and enjoy as you may.

Have a wonderful Christmas break.  I have family visiting soon so lots to do.  Best wishes, Merry Christmas and do try to make some time to enjoy your stamps, perhaps even show to family or friends and let them see the pleasure one gets from philately.

Michael  cddstamps.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Click to zoom in on my visitor map!
Click to zoom in on my visitor map!