cddstamps on stamps

my thoughts on stamps, stamp collecting, philately in general and maybe a few other topics !

Wednesday, March 19, 2014




hi, yes I know its been a long time since I wrote but I am still alive and, well got a cold, but other than that, I am well..

 Hope you like this cover. I know some of my readers  have Post Office Boxes as a thematic collection or are interested in Post Office Boxes on stamps.

Issued in 1991 to commemorate the 150th Anniversary of the Hong Kong Post Office. A lovely cover. and dare I say it,  but I have copies for sale in my Bidstart Shop.  Go on treat yourself   :-)   have a look here
http://www.bidstart.com/shop.php?keywords=hong&category=0&userid=105545&advsrc=&submitsearch

Am flying again over next 5 days so wont be writing to next week.  Hope you look in again then.

Best wishes.. Michael


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Click to zoom in on my visitor map!
Click to zoom in on my visitor map!