cddstamps on stamps

my thoughts on stamps, stamp collecting, philately in general and maybe a few other topics !

Monday, February 17, 2014



Hello, another letter received in the mail today. Amazing that this is unfranked..   Just proves that it is not Hong Kong Post that obliterates stamps with pen cancels.   And, nice to see dealers using stamps and not those white labels :-)

Best wishes...  Michael
www.cddstamps.com

PS  if you are looking to complete or fill some gaps in your Machin collection please have a look at http://www.bidstart.com/search_results.php?username=michaelatcddstamps&keywords=machin&category   I have over 600 Machins listed..      nice selection of some copies.and as a special I am offering these, mostly at 10% of cat.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Click to zoom in on my visitor map!
Click to zoom in on my visitor map!