cddstamps on stamps

my thoughts on stamps, stamp collecting, philately in general and maybe a few other topics !

Friday, February 07, 2014




Hello, Friday again. where does the time go?  I am back sorting stamps and just noticed these. Lots of these actually but selected three to show.  I do not have my Deegams on this laptop so cannot check further. Note the left hand stamp is lighter in shade. I think the perforations are different as well? Main difference apart from colour shade is the middle one has a thinner Ist  than the others. My SG Concise, as far as I can see, does not show this variety / printer detail so thought I would show you and see if a reader can help me with cataloguing them.

Have a great and interesting philatelic weekend.

Michael

www.cddstamps.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Click to zoom in on my visitor map!
Click to zoom in on my visitor map!