cddstamps on stamps

my thoughts on stamps, stamp collecting, philately in general and maybe a few other topics !

Saturday, February 01, 2014



Happy (Chinese) New Year, from Hong Kong. Last night I spent a very enjoyable evening watching the fireworks from the Kowloon side. Wonderful display that lasted 22 minutes.

As for stamps. I hope you have time to look at my Bidstart Store listings where I have now over 8800 lots available. Just finished listing some more GB Machins and Canada (late 1980s and early 1990s issues)

My Machins of include a wide range of copies, including postal cancels that offer you a good choice and are priced at just 10% of catalogue. I hope this helps you fill some gaps in your collection. I  have not sorted by paper, phosphor, gums or perforations as they would be so difficult but I have tried to describe as best I can. Definitely some good opportunities there.

Have a look at http://www.bidstart.com/shop.php?keywords=canada&category=0&userid=105545&advsrc=&submitsearch for Canada, some 800 lots to chose from.

And, http://www.bidstart.com/shop.php?keywords=great&category=0&userid=105545&advsrc=&submitsearch for GB, just type Machin, or the denomination value you are looking for 9 for (exampe 41p) in the  "Search Store For" field.

or visit http://cddstamps.com/bidstart-sales/ for a listing of all teh countries I have in stock.

Best wishes..  I hope you are having a great weekend     Michael    www.cdddstamps.com



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Click to zoom in on my visitor map!
Click to zoom in on my visitor map!