cddstamps on stamps

my thoughts on stamps, stamp collecting, philately in general and maybe a few other topics !

Wednesday, February 05, 2014



Hello, tonight a stamp I recently listed in my Bidstart Store. I think Canada have, over the years and especially in the 1980s and 90s, issued some rather nice looking stamps. And, I think they did not flood the market with their issues, so from what I read they seem to have a good catalogue value now, some 20 plus years later.

This from a 1991 issue of Small Craft of Canada issue ( 3rd in a series) is SG 1428 with a catalogue value of £1.40.  Obviously I am not listing it at that, in fact as you might know, most of my listings are priced from 5% to 35% of cat. I think that reflects a competitive price and is reasonable.
To see more have a look  here   where I have 850 Canada stamps listed. Maybe fill a gap or two or more I hope, in your collection.   Just type the SG number into the "Search Store For" field and see if I have what you are looking for.

Enjoy your stamps.. Best wishes.. Michael

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Click to zoom in on my visitor map!
Click to zoom in on my visitor map!