cddstamps on stamps

my thoughts on stamps, stamp collecting, philately in general and maybe a few other topics !

Saturday, February 22, 2014



Hello, I hope you like the MS shown above. Hong Kong Post issued a set of six Chinese Dinosaur Stamps this week. Really nice issue, especially for the Thematic collector.  One special feature is that the stamps are printed with a luminous effect that makes the unique features of the dinosaurs glow in the dark. Click image to enlarge.

I will be using some of these stamps on the orders I mail over the coming weeks, until my supply runs out.

Hey, place a large order, maybe for Hong Kong FDCs, of which I have a nice collection from the 1980s and 90s,  and I will use a full set of six.  Just have a look at the countries I have in stock in my Bidstart Shop here  select the country you collect and enjoy browsing the Shop

Have a great weekend..  Michael
www.cddstamps.com


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Click to zoom in on my visitor map!
Click to zoom in on my visitor map!