cddstamps on stamps

my thoughts on stamps, stamp collecting, philately in general and maybe a few other topics !

Tuesday, March 25, 2014


Hello, back again from Sydney and looked what I picked up while I was there.  Shame England lost of course hahahahah, but thought you would like to see this cover and MS anyway. The URN RETURNS, What a clever turn (no pun intended) of phrase.

This is a gift to whoever can tell me the score in the final test match, ( I mean full score please, and not just that Australia won by 281 runs. I am looking for Australia innings score and England innings score,  and please send answer with your mailing address to cddstamps@gmail.com

And while you are thinking of stamps and what you can get for free... well lets just say at a very competitive price ....and great quality, please have a look at my Bidstart sales at http://cddstamps.com/bidstart-sales/   select the country you collect and see if I can help you fill a gap or two or more in your collection. Sales so far this year are over 600 items so I think I am doing something right.

After all, I need something to help fund these prizes don't I :-)

Oh and do write to me anyway with your thematic collecting interests and I will try to show stamps accordingly

Best wishes..    Michael
www.cddstamps.com


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Click to zoom in on my visitor map!
Click to zoom in on my visitor map!