cddstamps on stamps

my thoughts on stamps, stamp collecting, philately in general and maybe a few other topics !

Friday, July 08, 2011

internet bad will load tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As promised here is part II. The other variety is SG 614b. That is the phosphor issue (1960-1967) and has one phosphor band. I do not have one with me so cannot show you but I have tried to show a phosphor from the 4d value albeit two bands which i hope you can see from my editing of the colours.

The message is don't assume a common stamp. Always check if one of these is a phosphor issue. The 2 1/2d with upright watermark is cataloged at 70p, the phosphor at £40 Now is that worth checking for.

have a great weekend.. Michael

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Click to zoom in on my visitor map!
Click to zoom in on my visitor map!