cddstamps on stamps

my thoughts on stamps, stamp collecting, philately in general and maybe a few other topics !

Monday, June 13, 2011


Hello, if my internet wasn't so bad these days I am sure I would post more. Since last Friday it has been awful. What can I do except not get frustrated. Thanks to all who have placed bids on my www.bidstart.com auctions Please have a look if you are still thinking. you can find my lots under username michaelatcddstamps.com 1 day to go before lots start closing and if I do say so myself the bargains are there to be had because I want to clear some stock and I want you the collector to benefit.

the above is just one example of what I think you will agree is value for money. GB SG 2034-2038 cat at GBP 6.00 Listed at opening bid of USD $1.49 and free postage and packing, as you will find with all my listings. I just want to start but covering my postage costs.

Enjoy looking if nothing else. Oh even you are not a Paypal member we can work something out.

best wishes Michael

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Click to zoom in on my visitor map!
Click to zoom in on my visitor map!