cddstamps on stamps

my thoughts on stamps, stamp collecting, philately in general and maybe a few other topics !

Sunday, May 08, 2011



So how was mothers days for you and your mother? hope you did not forget. I phoned home so to speak!
Another lovely stamp tonight, and believe it or not, listed as "used fine - very fine"..... I kid you not. Only reason I am showing you this as a lead in to inviting you to look at my auction lots again. I have listed 41 lots on Bidstart under user name michaelatcddstamps. But if you want to see some fine If you want quality (sic) like this don't bother looking at my stamps. Mostly GB and Australia, covers and stamps. All priced just to cover my postage although I always hope there are a few bids :-)

Hope you have time to have a look. I will be listing more over next few days.

best wishes and thanks for reading. Michael

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Click to zoom in on my visitor map!
Click to zoom in on my visitor map!