cddstamps on stamps

my thoughts on stamps, stamp collecting, philately in general and maybe a few other topics !

Saturday, April 02, 2011


A new issue from Hong Kong today, well the MS anyway. Certainly different design, The stamp on this MS is the heart. Timed to coincide with the tenth anniversary of the International Year of Volunteers, this special stamp issue in 2011 pays tribute to volunteers of all ages. The first-ever heart-shaped stamp in the stamp sheetlet is the perfect recognition of the spirit of selfless love shown by volunteers.

Nice touch I thought.

Best wishes Michael

1 Comments:

At 12:29 AM, Blogger Shalotte said...

Ooooh I love this stamp!! I'm trying to send you a similar one about donating.! Are you still living in Hong Kong?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Click to zoom in on my visitor map!
Click to zoom in on my visitor map!