cddstamps on stamps

my thoughts on stamps, stamp collecting, philately in general and maybe a few other topics !

Monday, May 09, 2011




Hello, two stamps today, which one would you buy, assuming you wanted to buy and saw these at auction, based on quality and based on price? Would you buy the one listed at US$0.45 and with US$2.50 postage or the one listed at US$0.95 and free postage. Or would you buy the one that is VFU, and get the best of both worlds, quality and price :-) I am cheeky I know but if I don't tell you you won't know, will you?

Enjoy my auction lots on Bidstart 90 lots listed now. You will see quality and excellent prices. search all my listings by seller michaelatcddstamps

Best wishes.. Michael

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Click to zoom in on my visitor map!
Click to zoom in on my visitor map!