cddstamps on stamps

my thoughts on stamps, stamp collecting, philately in general and maybe a few other topics !

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

thank you

Thank you to everyone who bid on my Stampwants lots... sold 16 lots.. will relist some and look for more of what it seems you like....maybe in December for Christmas :-)

Am travelling for the next three weeks so thought I'd have another competition. Will give away 3 prizes.. Some GB presentation packs.. two to each winner ... to the three closest answers to this questions

How many hours will I spend on planes between now and 5th December? email me at cddstamps@gmail.com clues???.. no that would make it easy wouldn't it...but I am in Singapore right now and I will be visiting more than one country OK :-)

Nothing to do with stamps but I will be in Sydney :-) next week so may try to find some time to scan a few and show you some new Australia stamps.

Enjoy your stamps

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Click to zoom in on my visitor map!
Click to zoom in on my visitor map!