cddstamps on stamps

my thoughts on stamps, stamp collecting, philately in general and maybe a few other topics !

Saturday, November 08, 2008

stampswants lots closing in 3 days

Hello everyone, hope you are all well.

Just want to remind you of my Stampwants auction lots... Remember, no postage on any lot sold for over USD $5, and no postage on any 4 lots purchased irrespective of price of the total, and postage for any lot sold under USD $5 is only $2.00. I just listed 53 lots on stampwants All GB, from GV, GVI mix, to Wilding definitives, Wilding High values, QE II MUH by years from 1970 to 1979 I think, and Presentation Packs from 1970 to 1980. Lots to see and most starting at USD $0.99 search my user id of michaelatcddstamps.

And just one note, if you bid and win I apologise in advance for late mailing as I am working in Singapore and Kuala Lumpur these next two weeks and have a visit to Sydney straight after that. Best wishes and hope you find something that will cheaply add to your collection

Enjoy your stamps.. Michael

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Click to zoom in on my visitor map!
Click to zoom in on my visitor map!