cddstamps on stamps

my thoughts on stamps, stamp collecting, philately in general and maybe a few other topics !

Thursday, August 28, 2008

looking ahead ....and then some...

I think of myself as one of those people that look ahead... I don't often look back, if you know what I mean. What is to come needs planning for. Whether it be work or home activities. And I think I am pretty good at that. My detailed time frames are usually 3 to 6 months. Sound reasonable?

Then I saw this http://www.ny2016.org/ Well I guess someone has bigger horizons than me. Many do of course. My current horizon is mid 2010 because of my work, although I am thinking of how to bring that forward :-)

So did you even know about NY2016. I may even think of exhibiting. I have enough time to plan.... don't I? Of course I have to be around then.. And be able to complete my GV Downey head collection. Which has me thinking..... are you bidding on my stampoffer.com lots.. I need the funds people to get to NY2016..... am starting early :-)

Enjoy your stamps.. Michael

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Click to zoom in on my visitor map!
Click to zoom in on my visitor map!