cddstamps on stamps

my thoughts on stamps, stamp collecting, philately in general and maybe a few other topics !

Saturday, August 16, 2008

faults by example

I have been sorting more stamps and listing more on eBay and Stampoffers.com

I do hope you have a look me on eBay - michaelatcddstamps is user ID - Just listed some Machins, 99c opening bid, excellent lot, over 150 stamps, and some Wilding high values, and on Stampoffers a few lots as well; my user id there is cddstamps.

While sorting I came across these and since I have been talking quality lately and I don't want anyone out there to get ripped off, I thought I'd show you these three stamps. They are yours along with a few extra copies of the 2/6 stamp, as space fillers, to first email to answer the question after the scan































The question - how many faults can you see in the 2/6 stamp - email me at cddstamps@gmail.com and describe them. There are no tricks - just observe as you would if you were buying off an auction site - because I assure you the equivalent of these are being listed, and sadly, silly bunnies are buying them!! :-)

Enjoy your stamps... Michael

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Click to zoom in on my visitor map!
Click to zoom in on my visitor map!