cddstamps on stamps

my thoughts on stamps, stamp collecting, philately in general and maybe a few other topics !

Saturday, July 26, 2008

Royal Mail Air Display issue...............

Hello, two stamps tonight. I received these in my mail today. Yes and the others in the set. How wonderful. This one is of the Red Arrows, the RAF aerobatic display team, or four of them :-) to be precise. From the Royal Mail Air Display issue of 17th July.

What is interesting aboutwhat I am showing?? come on, be observant. :-)

I've been soaking stamps today and will send some GB mix to first correct reply - email me at cddstamps@gamil.com.

Anyone think I have something of at least small value here? Cannot be too much and I have to split it 50 50 with the lovely person who sent it to me. Although I think I'll keep it in my collection :-)

Hope you are enjoying your stamps.. Best wishes ...... Michael

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Click to zoom in on my visitor map!
Click to zoom in on my visitor map!