cddstamps on stamps

my thoughts on stamps, stamp collecting, philately in general and maybe a few other topics !

Monday, August 18, 2008

Hello, thanks for your responses to yesterdays stamps with faults. Good to see so many observant people out there. As promised, my view of the stamp - and a very picky view for you - just to get the message home - is shown below. Congratulations to Arianna and Fabio from Italy for being first with email and the faults, stamps in the mail to you.

Oh and don't forget to look at http://www.stampoffers.com/ to see my latest auction listings. check user id cddstamps. I loaded some more lots last night most starting at 99c. If you want to GB please look. I hope to get some bidding but if not then you could pick up some cheap additions for your collections.

enjoy your stamps, best wishes Michael

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Click to zoom in on my visitor map!
Click to zoom in on my visitor map!