cddstamps on stamps

my thoughts on stamps, stamp collecting, philately in general and maybe a few other topics !

Tuesday, February 05, 2008

A380 Singapore London



Hello, well yes we are back with the A380 as I have a seat on the Singapore Airlines, Singapore to London Heathrow flight. The first commercial flight of the A380 to London on March 18th.











And yes I am designing covers. I thought why not have a competition with my readers selecting a design. So here are four
Please send me an email to cddstamps@gmail.com saying which one you











think is best. There is no right answer. By popular vote I'll produce the most favoured design.


And, I'll put all names into a draw and first three will get a free cover. I cannot say what postal frankings I will get but rest assured I will be trying to get Singapore and backstamped on arrival in UK and even at Heathrow if at all possible. So here are the four covers...... please email me.. the more responses I get the more confident I will feel I have a good design. I'll probably do two designs anyway.

Thanks everyone.. PS these are proof envelopes and not the ones I'll use on the final print. Enjoy your stamps...... Michael

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Click to zoom in on my visitor map!
Click to zoom in on my visitor map!