cddstamps on stamps

my thoughts on stamps, stamp collecting, philately in general and maybe a few other topics !

Tuesday, January 08, 2008

James Bond on stamps


Hello everyone. apology for not writing for a few days... been rather busy.

Received this in the mail today.. a lovely envelope I guess... we knew this issue was coming.. and here it is.. should I open this and deface the envelope??? .. I think not..

Also, I might feint at the prices I would have to pay for all the upcoming new issues............

I show it because I thought you might like to see it...if you do not subscribe to Royal Mail new issues that is and therefore their proliferate mailings. I seem to get everything they issue even though I stopped buying anything but new Machins some years ago. Well these envelopes are collectables in their own right, all the same, I think.

For details about the issue read Ian's site at http://www.norphil.co.uk/2008/01a_james_bond_stamps.htm

Maybe lots more news in the coming days / week.. which could add an interesting dimension to my stamp collecting activities and interests. Keep in touch

Enjoy your stamps.. best wishes...... Michael

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Click to zoom in on my visitor map!
Click to zoom in on my visitor map!