cddstamps on stamps

my thoughts on stamps, stamp collecting, philately in general and maybe a few other topics !

Thursday, January 03, 2008

Egypt Used envelope circa 1960's


Hello.. well I finally did it.. I listed some used envelopes on Stampoffers.com ....... been so busy but with the Christmas / New Year break and some time to sort stamps I finally did the scanning and made the listings.
I have no idea if these are ready for the bin or worth something to someone who has an interest in Egypt postal materials. hey why not try.. I thought, so if you are interested.. have a look at http://www.stampoffers.com/detail.asp?id=1106944 and there are 4 others listed under me cddstamps

might be interesting for you to see the sort of things I find when cleaning up my study. and if they don't sell.. maybe a prize.. but don't let that stop you bidding

Enjoy your stamps.. Michael

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Click to zoom in on my visitor map!
Click to zoom in on my visitor map!