cddstamps on stamps

my thoughts on stamps, stamp collecting, philately in general and maybe a few other topics !

Thursday, December 13, 2007

too many late nights

and no time for stamps, or blogging.

Hello everyone. Christmas season is upon us.. all we miss is the snow here in Sydney.

Lots of houses on my drive home with lovely Christmas lights. Just no snow. oh how I miss the snow :-) send me your favourite stamp or stamps that show some snow scenes..maybe I'll find a nice cover to give away.

My lastest eBay auction.. have you seen it.. an A380 signed by the cabin crew first flight cover...the winning bid amount goes to Charity. All of it as I am paying all other costs. Please have a look.. at ebay and seller "michaelatcddstamps" ...please tell every friend you have ..lets do something special for the children....
Best wishes .. enjoy your stamps.... Michael

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Click to zoom in on my visitor map!
Click to zoom in on my visitor map!