cddstamps on stamps

my thoughts on stamps, stamp collecting, philately in general and maybe a few other topics !

Saturday, December 01, 2007

cdstamps Christmas competition

Hello everyone, time for the cddstamps Christmas Competition.... this is the prize, a presentation pack of the Australia Christmas stamps.. both the stamps and a miniature sheet... lovely presentation I thought.

Entries will be accepted until 14th December .. I will mail out the prize soon after, in time for you to receive the prize before Christmas... a nice present I hope.

To win you have to list the most name of famous people who have their birthday on December 25th. If a tie with numbers of famous people named, then the email date stamp of the entry will be deciding factor, that is, first entry with highest number of names will win. So get your entries in early, Ok.

email me at cddstamps@gmail.com and please include your mailing address; if you don't and you win I cannot mail the stamps to you and next highest number with their mailing addres will win.
Best wishes.. enjoy your stamps... Michael

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Click to zoom in on my visitor map!
Click to zoom in on my visitor map!