cddstamps on stamps

my thoughts on stamps, stamp collecting, philately in general and maybe a few other topics !

Monday, November 19, 2007

just a nice stamp


Hello everyone, I hope you like this stamp.. something different for a change...

I received this today, one of a set of stamps from Russia.. very nice... this appealed to me .. it being "Australian" so to speak...
Hope you like it...
and my sincere apology for all the different fonts in previous writings..

I write on the train to and from work and sometimes embed a few scripts.. and while the text is the same when I send it, for some reason unknown to me, the blog seems to reformat...

Anyway hope you have enjoyed the writings none the less.

Best wishes.. enjoy your stamps
.........Michael

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Click to zoom in on my visitor map!
Click to zoom in on my visitor map!