cddstamps on stamps

my thoughts on stamps, stamp collecting, philately in general and maybe a few other topics !

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

if you read nothing else... read this

You all know my view on quality.. you know I also have to be careful when passing comment on others view of quality.

well the same goes for passing comment on something listed on an aution site. but look at this and you tell me (or just tell yourself for that matter) what this is.... eBay lot
200167234223

I have written to the seller asking some questions. I will tell more when I get a reply. oh, and there are four more.. with different pictures.. and when this first lots sells the next print off the laptop will go up for sale... no doubt.. Hey I am all for free enterprise and intiative.. but......................

Sadly in my view someone has already bid on this. Think about it!!!!!!!!!!!!!
enjoy your stamps... Michael

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Click to zoom in on my visitor map!
Click to zoom in on my visitor map!