cddstamps on stamps

my thoughts on stamps, stamp collecting, philately in general and maybe a few other topics !

Monday, October 22, 2007

A380 stamps for a change... :-)

if you are getting bored with this topic don't worry, only another 5 days to go.. I fly to Singapore tomorrow.. on one of those little 747-400s then the real plane back..

Have you reserved one of my limited edition First Flight covers? I am adding a free Singapore Mystamps A380 miniature sheet with every order.. I have worked out how to get them.. ( I think) email me for cover details.. cddstamps@gmail.com and after tomorrow morning I will not be accessing emails for some 24 hours.. but please keep checking as I will be writing about the journey, parties, and flights. photos to follow eventually.. and I may even pick up a few other Singapore news issues while there.

Best wishes.. and don't forget to reserve a cover .. I have only printed

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Click to zoom in on my visitor map!
Click to zoom in on my visitor map!