cddstamps on stamps

my thoughts on stamps, stamp collecting, philately in general and maybe a few other topics !

Monday, October 29, 2007

more A380 covers for you to see..


Hello everyone. First if I have not got in touch with you yet re any order you placed don't fret.
You order is safe and there for you. I am a bit challenged with email and packing and posting and you know.

Hope you like this cover.. for my collection ... the crew were brilliant.. and not only for some of them signing a few of my covers

If you want to place an order for a cover please email me for details cddstamps@gmail.com
I only made 20 of each.. ( actually only 19 of this one as I donated one to someone but it did not have all the handstamps on it) .. many will stay in my collection, the rest ..one could be yours.. I even have some others I have not shown yet.. the Singapore Post issued FDC... again email me for details.. Enjoy.. Michael

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Click to zoom in on my visitor map!
Click to zoom in on my visitor map!