cddstamps on stamps

my thoughts on stamps, stamp collecting, philately in general and maybe a few other topics !

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

free A380 Singapore Post FDC

Hello everyone, Yes I am in Singapore. Good flight up here. Arrived on time. Well done Qantas !!!

Had an idea for a competition on the flight up.. whoever guess correctly the seat number I had will win a FDC from Singapore Post.. hopefully I will get the A380 one I understand is being issued tomorrow ... and please reply to cddstamps@gmail.com with your mailing address.. I only ask for that to save me the time seacrthing through previous emails if you have given me the address before... Thanks .. if no one gets it right... after all there are a lot of seats on the plane... it will go to the nearest guess

oh and it was not 1A - this time!!!! nor anywhere in First.. there .. that eliminates 14 seats ha ha
enjoy your stamps...Michael

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Click to zoom in on my visitor map!
Click to zoom in on my visitor map!