cddstamps on stamps

my thoughts on stamps, stamp collecting, philately in general and maybe a few other topics !

Monday, November 26, 2007

Belgium...........


something very different for me.. I found an envelope in some material I was looking at today. I thought I might sell it on ebay.. so I looked at eBay to see what Belgium stamps were for sale.... not that much as far as I could see.. but I did find this.. a steal eh!!!!!!!!! it seems the same goes for people trying to sell Belgium stamps as it does for those selling GB or Australia or US.. check out top right hand corner.


Anyway.. I was going to sell this envelope.. an airmail envelope.. very nice.. the revese lip has a crease but stamps seem fine to me... what do you think.. ??? what should I list it at???

Look forward to hearing from you.. email me at cddstamps@gmail.com enjoy your stamps.. Michael

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Click to zoom in on my visitor map!
Click to zoom in on my visitor map!