cddstamps on stamps

my thoughts on stamps, stamp collecting, philately in general and maybe a few other topics !

Saturday, December 29, 2007

would you believe this if I told you....

Hi.. if I told you this existed you would not believe me.. so go look at http://cgi.ebay.com/1955-great-britain-QEll-2-6d-10s-stamps-colour-ERROR_W0QQitemZ110208562547QQihZ001QQcategoryZ3506QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

now tell me you don't have to be careful when shopping on auction sites.

I will add it would be a fool and and moron fool that would bid on this but.. but .. well I guess there could be one around

now go look at my website http://www.cddstamps.com and the new flight covers I have made, to be flown on 31st December down to the Antarctic. Just enjoy...

Best wishes.. isn't this fun.. if you have a really out of this world eBay listing.. email me the link and if I use it in an article I will send a free cover of some sort to you...

Best wishes.. Michael

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Click to zoom in on my visitor map!
Click to zoom in on my visitor map!