cddstamps on stamps

my thoughts on stamps, stamp collecting, philately in general and maybe a few other topics !

Tuesday, June 05, 2007

desperately seeking...


no not Susan, although that would also be nice... but stamps.. my first viewing of a stamp in I don't know how many days... yeah gods I am getting withdrawal symptons, and just got off a 90 minute conference call with various people in various countries.. shucks, work gets in the way of stamps, doesn't it

so to a stamp... how about this cover.. really nice condition actually... when was it issued I wonder? what is it worth?.. should I try to auction it?.. or just give it away.. your thoughts... someone out there must know something about it..

Look forward to hearing from you.. enjoy your stamps.. best wishes..Michael

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Click to zoom in on my visitor map!
Click to zoom in on my visitor map!