cddstamps on stamps

my thoughts on stamps, stamp collecting, philately in general and maybe a few other topics !

Monday, April 23, 2007

that dude........ and a plane.. for a change !!

Hello everyone.. well yes, who was that person on the stamps I showed .... I had such an excellent response.. I am amazed.. so many of you are so up on 1900 political history of south west India.. awesome.. and I think everyone - of all the replies I have read were correct... .. sorry not replied to anyone.. rather behind on my email yet again.

the answer you ask... Raj Rama Varma 1 (Raja of Cochin 1895 - 1914) or even King of Kochi state, Raja Rama Verma or Kerela Verma. there are various presentations although I think the first is the best. Anyway .. give me a few days and I will be mailing some GB QEII used .. I think you will be pleased.

Now your turn to respond ... hey am I buying votes.... have you voted for me at the new stamp listing TOP STAMPS SITES

To vote for me go to http://www.cddstamps.com/ and click the Top Stamps Sites logo. It works now.. ( well I think it does) Go on, amuse me.. I want to get to number one.. even if only for a few minutes.. will be an achievement and a half if that happens.. but please lets try ..

Ok back to stamps... Some of you know I have an interest in aircraft... how about this cover.. pretty cool me thinks.. I got it from a new site a friend of mine told me about...

Arrived this weekend..
do you know what this is?? yes an X plane.. and there have been a few of them.. some not quite aircraft but rockets .. but as for the aircraft the earlier aircraft were / was the first to break the sound barrier.. in what year was the sound barrier broken.. ...??


first 5 correct answers will recieve a flight cover of some sort...... write to me at cddstamps@gmail.com and if you have any interesting Flight covers I would really enjoy hearing from you.. and showing and sharing with others your covers..

Best wishes.. enjoy your stamps,.... Michael

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Click to zoom in on my visitor map!
Click to zoom in on my visitor map!