cddstamps on stamps

my thoughts on stamps, stamp collecting, philately in general and maybe a few other topics !

Friday, April 20, 2007

who is that dude on the stamps........

Hello everyone.. well yes, who is that person on the stamps I showed last night???

First 5 correct answers will get some GB QE sets of some sorts.. used.. maybe even mint... as a clue the stamps were issued 1911-13.

Second, have you voted for me at the new stamp listing TOP STAMPS SITES ...?? if not then you get no prize.. if yes.. well thanks..

To vote for me go to http://www.cddstamps.com and click the Top Stamps Sites logo. Go on, amuse me.. I want to get to number one.. even if only for a few minutes

Have a great weekend, enjoy your stamps.. best wishes.. Michael

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Click to zoom in on my visitor map!
Click to zoom in on my visitor map!