cddstamps on stamps

my thoughts on stamps, stamp collecting, philately in general and maybe a few other topics !

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

something peaceful...............

Hello everyone.. I was sorting through the mail I have received over the past few week,.. and yes I have still to reply to some 20 people.. apology but I will get round to the letters eventually,.. I did find the block of 4 shown below on one of the envelopes I received.. how peaceful. that is how I thought of it.. and it helps relax at the end of the day.. to look at stamps like this..

then I did get some absolutely fantastic scans of some absolutely aweful quality stamps currently being listed on eBay.. oh you will enjoy seeing these in the coming days ..

Until then.. relax and enjoy this...
best wishes.. Michael

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Click to zoom in on my visitor map!
Click to zoom in on my visitor map!