cddstamps on stamps

my thoughts on stamps, stamp collecting, philately in general and maybe a few other topics !

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Korea MS CTO


Hello, tonight I would like to show you a miniature sheet I was given at the Adelaide Stampex.

This from Kevin Morgan who is the Editor and Advertising Manager for Stamp News Australia. Thanks Kevin for making a donation to my daily competition. Stamp News is a magazine I subscribe to I might. I met Kevin in Adelaide. A pleasure for me to finally put a face to a name.

If you have not seen the magazine I suggest you have a look http://www.stampnews.com.au/ or even subscribe. You will see my ad for cddstamps http://cddstamps.com/ and the ad for the Internet Philatelic Dealers Association http://www.ipdaonline.org/ you must join this group if you sell on the internet...... email me at cddstamps@gmail.com for more details, or just visit the website and go from there.

The IPDA is working hard to encourage internet sellers to join and get some - albeit small at this stage I will admit - accreditation as an Internet based seller. Makes me think.. if you are buying online, as so many of us do these days, whether from auction or from dealer sites, do ask yourselve what accreditation does the seller have. Pretty obvious question but often over looked. Look for IPDA and feel assured.

Ok, so less of my rambling about all the good references.. So much to read.. and yes I know you don't thave the time... neither do I, but I try to make a few minutes every night for my stamps..... and my blog.

Thanks for all your emails last night, Peter from Sarawak won the cover.. I feel so bad I cannot give more away, as some of you are collecting stamps from different countries and wanted Cocos. I will look out some more from there.. keep reading.. you never know when I will show Cocos stamps again. Oh, and to win this MS... what animal is on the MS and what is it's staple diet You will enjoy this research I am sure.

One final thought, and what other themes or countries you want me to show do email me. Let me know and I'll do my best ......

Ok, time for bed.. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz enjoy your stamps.. Michael

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Click to zoom in on my visitor map!
Click to zoom in on my visitor map!