cddstamps on stamps

my thoughts on stamps, stamp collecting, philately in general and maybe a few other topics !

Monday, November 03, 2014



Hello, what a busy day. Where does the time go. I just finished packing todays orders from my Bidstart Store   

 I thought I had 11,000 lots for sales but am now, once again, somewhat under that. You do make me work hard  hahahahaha   I love it, as I hope you do the stamps you receive and the gaps you fill in your collection.

I am looking to get 3000 sales by year end. With the Customer Christmas present offer I have maybe I will make it.

Only 50 days until Christmas. :-)    hope you like this stamp above,  SG 122, cat at £14.00 and for sale at US $8.95 ( about 40% cat)  in the store  plus you get a customer Christmas present  


Best wishes.. Michael   www.cddstamps.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Click to zoom in on my visitor map!
Click to zoom in on my visitor map!