cddstamps on stamps

my thoughts on stamps, stamp collecting, philately in general and maybe a few other topics !

Friday, December 20, 2013



Hello. Well I am back in Australia, Sydney in fact, and I was able to get this today. Hope you like it. As I said in a previous .postingl I would try and it will be a (late) Christmas present for someone.   I will take 13th email  ( it being 2013) with address please and I will mail this lovely MS to you.

Tomorrow I will show the Australia Christmas MS  and again will be giving that away as a Christmas present to one of my readers.

Merry Christmas..  Michael

www.cddstamps.com
and of course my Bidstart sales at .http://www.bidstart.com/shop.php?userid=105545  where I have over 8000 items listed to help you fill those gaps in your collection.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Click to zoom in on my visitor map!
Click to zoom in on my visitor map!