cddstamps on stamps

my thoughts on stamps, stamp collecting, philately in general and maybe a few other topics !

Friday, August 29, 2008

I got mail... and then some

Hello, Friday night, a glass of Australian Shiraz ( and as cheap as in Sydney I might add) and my mail for the day. Had a good week. Three items of mail. This is one. Thank you. Adrian, Big thank you. :-) Apart from writing a good blog http://akphilately.blogspot.com/ he is a great guy.


I wrote about a week ago about the GB high value definitives that I had not seen.. well here is one.. and all things considered not too bad a postage.


Oh, and people, please note how the stamp is not stuck right in the corner.. so has not been bent through various postal handlings.. Well done Adrian... Many thanks.


Tomorrow, something else I received this past week.

Enjoy your stamps.. Michael

1 Comments:

At 8:28 AM, Blogger Adrian said...

you got me blushing now....!
Glad you liked your mail though!
:-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Click to zoom in on my visitor map!
Click to zoom in on my visitor map!