cddstamps on stamps

my thoughts on stamps, stamp collecting, philately in general and maybe a few other topics !

Saturday, January 02, 2021

 

Happy New year to all our customers and readers. We hope this will be a  happy, healthy and  rewarding philatelic year for everyone.

We look forward to welcoming you into our cddstamps store    Visit this link.  

We  have about 38,000 listings for you from 40 GB and British Commonwealth countries. The majority of our stock is pre 1970 as we really only list  Victoria, through to early QE II stamps. We will be adding more stock as fast as we can.

We now have 20,700 feedbacks from our wonderful customers.  I encourage you to read some - I think you will see why we have over 50% of orders from repeat customers.

We look forward to welcoming you into the store, Stay Safe and enjoy your stamp collections.

Michael  cddstamps.com

 

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Click to zoom in on my visitor map!
Click to zoom in on my visitor map!