cddstamps on stamps

my thoughts on stamps, stamp collecting, philately in general and maybe a few other topics !

Monday, December 28, 2020


Hello,  How was Christmas?  Good I hope.  New year celebrations next.   

Stamps have not taken priority any over the past few days -  had another project  coming to fruition. but am back and while tidying the desk I found this cover. 

Absolutely nothing to do with anything but thought I would show it. We have one customer who collects this theme and for the life of me I cannot find their details.   Maybe they read this.  Will be in the store very soon   Rather nice clean condition, unopened envelope, considering it was issued back in 1965 but the cancel is blurred I am afraid.

Stay safe everyone and enjoy you stamps.  Michael cddstamps and in our shop here 

    


 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Click to zoom in on my visitor map!
Click to zoom in on my visitor map!