cddstamps on stamps

my thoughts on stamps, stamp collecting, philately in general and maybe a few other topics !

Tuesday, December 01, 2020

Hello,, did I tell  you about the book I was writing  mostly based on recent caveat emptor articles?  Well finally it is ready.

You can buy it as an ebook here    very reasonable price I think.

Oh and while the cost seems high (these are not my costs - I am only trying to recover costs) you can get a lovely Softcopy here.   

at least I think you can if I have followed the blub instructions correctly.   

This is all new to me  but I think it all works.  Any issues just email me and I will do what I can to sort things out for you.    

Hope you enjoy the book.  Make a lovely Christmas present I think.  
 

stay safe     enjoy your stamps.   

Michael cddstamps.com    and at  our online store here with  20,000 plus positive feedbacks 




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Click to zoom in on my visitor map!
Click to zoom in on my visitor map!