cddstamps on stamps

my thoughts on stamps, stamp collecting, philately in general and maybe a few other topics !

Saturday, January 18, 2020

Hello, So much for me writing more often. I really cannot keep up with the passage of time. Anyway, I wont bore you with life outside of stamps but with stamps I have been looking at an envelope full of old (1930s through 1960s) Australia stamps. No real high value if I am totally honest but I have had accumulations like this in my stock for years and finally decided to list for sale.

There might well be something to help fill a few gaps in your collection. And as a special incentive for all orders over USD $5 I will give free postage. This means you buy the stamps for a value of USD $5 or more, pay the full price which includes postage and I will refund the postage in full at my cost. Easy.

Now for something you don't yet know. These stamps are all listed in my new shop. It is here

At the Internet Philatelic Dealers Association we have opened a philatelic portal and my shop is there - cddstamps. This means you know you are buying from a dealer who abide by the IPDA Code or Ethics - a dealer you can trust. Very early days of course but I hope you will have a look at my new store there. I will be loading more stamps over the coming days and weeks.

enjoy your stamps, have a wonderful weekend. Michael cddstamps.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Click to zoom in on my visitor map!
Click to zoom in on my visitor map!