cddstamps on stamps

my thoughts on stamps, stamp collecting, philately in general and maybe a few other topics !

Tuesday, January 07, 2020

Hello, I don't know about you but it seemed I went to sleep and now it is 7 days later: one week of January gone already. so FAST!!    Time has to slow down, doesn't it?  I cannot even keep up with the writing I have booked to do, or the stamps I have to study, or the  listings I have to post, all  pending.  But I did enjoy seeing this  in my sorting, I have been thinking a lot of Sydney and Australia  because of the fires of course and the fact my family are there and I plan to be there in two months.  Enjoy your stamps, they are not only just pieces of paper they have stories and memories and education and so much more. Michael cddstamps.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Click to zoom in on my visitor map!
Click to zoom in on my visitor map!